Help and FAQ1. What is HashMove?
- HashMove is the next generation moving service at your fingertips.
- HashMove makes it easy to work with movers, get easy quotes on your phone, and get real-time updates from movers.
2. Where can I download the mobile app?
3. Who are the movers / providers (also known as “HashMovers”) registered with HashMove?
- HashMove, LLC carefully pre-selects highly experienced and well reviewed licensed movers to be a part of the HashMove network.
4. Which cities / areas is HashMove available in?
HashMove is now available across major cities in the US like San Francisco and the Bay Area, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, New York City, Jersey City, Boston, Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Raleigh, Charlotte, Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington DC and the surrounding areas. If you live around these cities and still do not find your zip code, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to add it.
5. How can I apply to become a registered provider with HashMove?
6. How does HashMove ensure safety?
- HashMove only accepts licensed and registered movers. With a feedback / rating system in place, HashMove makes sure that your move experience is safe and hassle-free.
7. Where can I find the Terms & Condition of Use?
9. Where can I find you on social media?
- We’re social and we love talking and connecting with you. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ or drop us a line at email@example.com.
10. How can I contact HashMove?
- 1. When can I use HashMove?
- HashMove can be used to move stuff as small as a single item like a couch or even larger moves like a whole house. HashMove can also be used to haul away any junk or recyclables.
2. Where can I download the HashMove app?
3. Accounts and Registration
- How do I create a user account?
- Users can download the app and register using their email address or using their existing account on Facebook.
- If you register using Facebook, you would not need to enter your username / password to login again. We do not post on Facebook on your behalf.
- Where can I find the verification email in my inbox?
- An email will be sent your email address that you used to register, to verify your email address. Copy the code in the verification email and paste it in the Verification Screen on the app.
- Is my credit card information required for registration?
- Your credit card information is not required to create an account. You pay the provider directly on completion of the job.
- Why is my cell number required on job assignment? Who can see my phone number?
- Your cell number is required for us or the mover to contact you in case of an unexpected event. The employees at HashMove and the assigned HashMove Provider for your job can see your phone number.
- Why can’t I find my zip code during registration?
- Currently, our service is available in major cities across the U.S. Please visit www.hashmove.com to check for supported zip codes. If you live around a listed city and still do not find your zip code, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to add your zip code in the system.
- Can I update my information after I create my user account?
- You can update your account information at any time in the accounts tab on the app.
4. About your job request
- What categories does HashMove currently support?
- We currently support the following categories and plan on expanding to new categories in the future:
b) Junk / Recyclables Hauling
- Which cities / zip codes are available to pickup / dropoff my stuff with HashMove?
- HashMove is now available across major cities in the US like San Francisco and the Bay Area, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, New York City, Jersey City, Boston, Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Raleigh, Charlotte, Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington DC and the surrounding areas. If you live around these cities and still do not find your zip code, please drop us a line at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to add it.
- What does “Flexible Pickup Date?” mean?
- “Flexible Pickup Date” is an indicator to tell the providers that your pickup date is flexible.
- How many pictures can I upload to my HashMove job request?
- You can click / upload a maximum of up to 6 images to your job request. You can view / edit or delete the uploaded images at any time.
- Why does the HashMove app require access to my camera?
- For a smoother communication between you and the HashMovers, we recommend adding pictures to your job request. The HashMovers can immediately get an idea about the stuff you want moved and can give you an instant quote.
- Are the pictures that I clicked inside the HashMove app stored on my phone?
- No, the pictures clicked inside the HashMove app are not stored on your phone.
- What happens once I post a job request?
- Once you post your job request, your request is sent out to the registered HashMovers and you should hear back from them.
- Where can I see my current and previous job requests?
- In the “View” Tab on the app.
- Can I cancel my job request after I submitted it? Will I be charged for it?
- You can cancel a non-assigned or pending job at any time by swiping on that job request from right to left and hitting the “Delete” button. Once a job is assigned to a HashMover, it cannot be deleted through the app. Since a HashMover is already assigned to the job, you would need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What does Job Status mean?
- The “Job Status” on a job indicates the current state of the job request.
- Pending: A job request has been sent out, and is not yet assigned to a HashMover.
- Assigned: You selected a HashMover and that job request has been assigned to that HashMover.
- Canceled: A job request was canceled by you.
- Completed: A job request was completed by the HashMover .
- What does “Interested” mean?
- If a HashMover is interested in your job request but is unable to reply at that time, he would show interest on the job by marking it as “Interested”.
- How do I see the profile information of a HashMover?
- When a HashMover messages you, you can click on the “About” button on the top to see his complete profile.
- How much will my move cost?
- The cost of your move will be determined by each individual HashMover, and might be lowered if a HashMover can maximize on the pickup and dropoff locations.
- How do I select my mover with HashMove?
- After exchanging messages with HashMovers, and finalizing the price, you can tap on the “Select” button on the top on the messages screen, to select that HashMover.
- What is an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) notification message?
- The ETA notification message is sent by the HashMover to inform you of his arrival time at the pickup location. Please allow a window of 30 minutes before contacting the HashMover or HashMove Support.
- How is a job marked completed?
- When a HashMover successfully completes the move request (at the dropoff location) or the junk haul request (from the pickup location), he marks the job as Completed, and you would see a Pending Feedback screen on your app.
- When do I have to pay for the job?
- You are required to pay only after the job is completed.
- How do I pay my HashMove Provider?
- Please pay your HashMove Provider directly.
- How can I tip the HashMove Provider?
- You can tip the HashMove Provider directly. HashMove LLC does not keep any portion of the tips.
- How do I redeem a Promo Code?
- We run promotions from time to time. You can enter a Promo Code while posting a job and clicking “Apply Promo Code” on the job assignment popup.
- Where can I find the receipt for my paid job?
- You can collect the payment receipt directly from the assigned provider.
6. Rating and feedback
- How can I rate my HashMover?
- Our HashMovers make sure they follow best practices and deliver a high quality experience to you. Once the job completes, a popup shows up where you can rate your HashMover on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Where can I submit feedback about my experience?
- On the feedback screen, you can also enter detailed feedback about your experience with your HashMover and / or HashMove in general. We love your feedback and look forward to hear from you.
7. Safety and Insurance
- How does HashMove ensure safety of my items?
- HashMove only works with licensed and insured well reviewed providers, thus ensuring safety and high quality of service.
- Does HashMove provide insurance?
- Each Provider with HashMove carries insurance and would thus be responsible in the case of an unforeseen event. HashMove, LLC does not itself provide any insurance above the insurance by the HashMovers.
8. Further Questions?