WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
(A) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
Personal Information: We may ask you to provide us with certain categories of information such as personal information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile number (“Personal Information”). We may collect this information through various forms and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. The current required data fields are:
- Zip Code
The Services use GPS tracking to identify the Provider’s location and show a list of jobs.
If you choose to upload a photo when using our Services, the photo may be viewable by us and by the HashMove Providers who are servicing your moving request so that they are able to give you better quotes
We may also retain any messages you send through the Service, and may collect information you provide in Content you post to the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. If you choose to leave feedback/rating, we may, at our sole discretion, keep the feedback private or share them with others.
We are not responsible for any Personal Information or other data shared by you with the Provider.
Our primary goal in collecting your Personal information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place
Based upon the Personal Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email, telephone, SMS or text message, in accordance with your wishes.
We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view history, store your credit card information, view any promotions we may currently be running, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
We also collect the following information from Providers:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Mobile phone
- License Number
- Category of Interest (Moving or Junk Hauling)
- Website Links (Links to Company Website, Yelp, BBB)
- Free Text Section on About Me (Provider can enter in details)
(B) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- Analytics information: We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information is allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device identifiers: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by HashMove. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Location data: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. In addition, tracking information is collected on your moving goods as you use our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. If the goods are traveling in a vehicle requested via our Services, the driver’s mobile phone will send the GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet. We collect this information for various purposes â€“ including providing you timely updates on when the driver will pick up your load, or provding ETA on when they are reaching your destination.
- Service-related communications:We use your information to send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside HashMove and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted below:
STORING AND PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Keeping your information safe: HashMove cares about the security of your information, and uses reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from HashMove, at all times. However, HashMove cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to HashMove or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. HashMove is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
- Compromise of information: In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, HashMove will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- You control your account information and settings: You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your profile settings. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opting out of collection of your information for tracking/advertising: Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents HashMove or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted advertising activities by third parties. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at email@example.com
- How long we keep your User Content: Following termination or deactivation of your User account, HashMove may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- HashMove LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to visit our App. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 and our service is not directed to children. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor under the age of eighteen (18) and believe he or she has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT US